Wednesday, January 6, 2016

B2B Training Weeks 2 and 3 and more...

Amazing what I can get done when I can haul my butt out of bed early in the day.

The kids went back to school today so I crawled out of bed at 6 am as a show of support (OK, I admit I crawled out of bed and laid down on the living room couch...) Anyhoos, as soon as they left at 7 am I decided to be productive.

Had my oatmeal and coffee.
Went grocery shopping and hit the Kroger Mega sale (more details tomorrow).
Did a load of laundry.
Ran 10 miles.
Made chicken enchiladas for my family to heat up for dinner tonight while I'm at work.


And now I'm going to attempt to catch up on my blogging... all before I have to go to work.
I figure my hour drive today will be my downtime.

SO different from what I've been doing the last 2 weeks while the kids have been on Christmas Break. Here's the catch up...

Week of December 20th
Sunday - zero miles
Monday - 5 miles
Tuesday - 17 miles
Wednesday - rest day (well heck, I ran 17 miles as my week 2 long run)
Thursday (Christmas Eve) - 5 miles. Really proud of myself for getting the run in before heading down to my in-laws in Columbus for their Christmas Eve supper then driving back to Greenwood for the Candlelight church service at 11 pm.
Friday (Christmas) - 5 miles. Had a nice run mid-morning before heading out to my parent's house for the family gathering for my side of the family.
Saturday - zero miles. Worked all day

Week 2 - 32 miles

Week of December 27th
Sunday - zero miles. Worked all day
Monday - zero miles. Worked all day. Came home to find out I got a custom sweater order request on Etsy!
Tuesday - 10 miles. Then went in to work from 7 pm to 7 am.
Wednesday - 5 miles. Really all I want to do is work on this sweater.
Thursday (New Year's Eve) - zero miles. I had planned on running 10 miles at the fitness center in the morning before they closed at noon but couldn't get motivated enough to leave the house. Stayed home and crocheted.
Friday (New Year's Day) - zero miles. Ugh. This was suppose to be a "down" week but it went really down. Original plan was to do 10 on Thursday and 5 on Friday for 30 miles for the week but that just didn't happen. There were also several races I could have done on New Year's Day but, again, I just didn't want to leave the house. I spent the whole day cooking and crocheting.
Saturday - zero miles. Worked all day.

Week 3 - 15 miles

But hey, my sweater is done!


Mailed it off yesterday. I hope the buyer is happy.

Goals this week are to haul my butt out of bed with the kids in the morning and be more productive. Lots of grocery deals are going on. I want to get my runs in earlier in the day. And I am working on de-crapifying my house. I already took a carload of stuff to Goodwill yesterday. I'm going to see if I can blog a little everyday this week. Now it's off to work.

1 comment: