Sunday, October 8, 2017

Welcome to My Blog


Welcome to my blog! So glad you found me here. I originally started this blog in 2013 as an accountability tool; something to keep me accountable to my goals. I figured even if no one read the blog, it would be out there for the world to see and, in a sense, make me accountable.

            Back then, my original goal was to run a sub-2:00 half marathon again. I was a former high school runner trying to get back in shape. I met that goal and realized that I enjoyed writing a bit about my day to day life so the blog continued on. Sharing my life has opened me up to an enormous world of possibilities. I’ve done things that I had never even dreamed of doing in the past. I ran Boston. I started an Etsy store. I learned to swim. I can bake things and make things that I thought you only saw in magazines. It’s been empowering to see that I can do all the things I used to think only other people. I believe anything is achievable if you take one step at a time.

            I’m a mom with too many interests. I bake, I cook, I craft. I love the game and hunt of a great deal so I’ve been a couponer and deal seeker forever. I’m a wanna-be minimalist that struggles with clutter and sentimentality. Life is a journey. This is my place to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment