Sunday, March 9, 2014

Derby Training Week 12 - Just Staying Accountable

There are evil! Recipe here

Cookies pretty much sums up my day yesterday. I cooked and ate like a glutton. I went to see my brother and hold his new baby for a couple hours. I slept in and didn't get my run in before I had to schlep kids around. It was cold and gray. I did not get my run in.

So here's how my week shaped up...

Sunday - no run, 10K was canceled
Monday - 6 miles, 9 minute pace
Tuesday - 12 miles
Wednesday - kettlebells, no run; I think our instructor was trying to kill us
Thursday - 5 miles...and OMG, I could hardly WALK from whatever I did in kettlebell class
Friday - 6 miles... and you know what a struggle that was!
Saturday - no run

Week 12 Total Miles: 29

The sun was out again today and I managed to get 10 in. I have another 50 mile week coming up. I'm hoping I got all the "blahs" out of my system yesterday. Now I just need someone to come over and eat the rest of these cookies for me!


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA...yes those cookies are evil! I am making more today...because I have no will power and I figure I will be running outside with this nice weather so I will deserve a treat! (nice logic, right?)
    Hope you get all your runs in this week! WAY TO GO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete