Monday, January 27, 2014

Derby Training Week 6

Last week was a struggle. I don't know if it's the cold or what but all I want to do is crawl in bed and stay there. This week will be crazy due to an erratic work schedule but I'm hoping to get some better runs in. Here's the down low on last week...

Sunday - rest
Monday - 7 miles
Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - kettlebell class
Thursday - 7 miles, about 9 minute mile pace
Friday - 10 miles
Saturday - 3 miles

Week 6 Total: 30 miles

I missed my kettlebell class this morning because I didn't get home from work until 1 am and when the alarm went off at 4:30 am I just couldn't get up. I did get out later in the morning and get 8 miles in at the fitness center.

Hoping to share some more recipes and coupon deals this week. The weekend paper had 4 coupon inserts so I'm ready to do some shopping and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment