Sunday, January 19, 2014

Derby Training Week 5

This week was a better week. I survived my first week of Russian kettlebell classes and I got all my runs in. Pretty solid week.

Sunday - 3 miles
Monday - kettlebell class, 7 miles
Tuesday - rest
Wednesday - kettlebell class, 7 miles
Thursday - 14 miles
Friday - kettlebell class, 3 miles
Saturday - rest

Week 5 Total: 34 miles

The 14 on Thursday was tough. I was TIRED. I almost quit after 9 but got my head together and was able to finish. This week was a building week so no pace run.

I decided to keep my graze.com subscription for a while longer. I really enjoyed treating myself to the snacks after my runs. Plus, I like the portion control. There's only one... if I had more I would have eaten them too! (loved the flapjacks) and, as I suspected, my friendcodes are unlimited.

I had a Western States pow wow with John tonight. Looks like I'll be ramping up my mileage after Derby training is over. He can have a pacer after 62 miles. He will probably have me and one other person split up the miles to keep him entertained and not get lost. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment