Sunday, December 29, 2013

Derby Marathon Training - The First 2 Weeks

Wow! Time is flying these days...

I can't believe 2 weeks have already gone by since I started this training cycle and I'm thankful I made it through Christmas without veering off course. So here's the recap so far... boring but mainly for me to keep track...

Week 1 (12/15)
Sunday - rest
Monday - 5 miles
Tuesday - yoga 1 hour, 3 miles
Wednesday - 3 miles
Thursday - 5 miles, average 8:44 pace YEAH!!
Friday - 10 miles
Saturday - rest

Week 1 total: 26 miles

Week 2 (12/22)
Sunday - 3 miles
Monday - 5 miles
Tuesday - 3 miles
Wednesday - rest (Christmas Day)
Thursday - 5 miles (after a 12 hour shift)
Friday - 11 miles
Saturday - exercise bike for 30 minutes

Week 2 total: 27 miles

Today's another rest day. I'm prepping/cleaning my house for our New Year's Eve party before heading to work this afternoon. One of my goals this coming year is to declutter my house so I'm off to clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment