Friday, June 14, 2019

Accountability Days 23 and 24: Recovery

Day 23. I woke up feeling like I'd been run over by a Mack truck. Not sure if it was the four consecutive days of running or the fact that I had stayed out until 1 am. Hubs and I went to a concert. We had seats. But... no one sat down in said seats... so we remained standing for about 3.5 hours. I had on flip flops and it was a concrete floor. Afterwards we all streamed out of the venue like lemmings and hubs and I ended up going out the wrong exit so it took us FOREVER to get back to our car.

Anyhoos... today was Orange Theory day. I did have the foresight to not schedule my class until noon. I still felt like hell at noon but went anyway because I had paid for the class. I didn't die and I did feel better after class.

Yay. Workout done for the day. I spent the rest of the day laying around the house until it was time to go to work.

Day 24. I worked the night shift so I got home at 7:30 am.
I made it through the night shift without eating. Yay me!
Today is a rest day. I did some yard work and now I'm getting ready to go back to work for another night shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment