Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tempo Time

So my workout choices today were either a tempo run or 400 meter intervals. I haven't done intervals since high school cross country. I had to get up early AGAIN to go to work so I've been up since 5:30 am. I got home from work at 7 pm and then had to pick up kids. I didn't get to the gym until 8:45 pm so I went with the tempo run.

1 mile warm up, 2 miles on the dreadmill at 9:06 pace, 1 mile warm down. The whole workout was 2 miles shorter than what was on the training schedule but I didn't feel like I could manage 3 miles on the dreadmill without falling off and I wanted time to stretch before the gym closed at 10pm so I cut another mile off the warm down. I got done at 9:45.

Quite honestly, I would have skipped running today if I didn't have to blog about it! Somedays I just feel like it's impossible to find the time. When does everyone find the time?

1 comment:

  1. It's 2:25pm...I still haven't worked out...I still need to get the kids...I need 2 "me"

    ReplyDelete