Saturday, January 27, 2024

Inertia: 1/21/24 - 1/27/24

This week was all about trying to stay in motion.
I initially had plans on a bigger mileage week but I ended up feeling not so great for most of the week so that didn't pan out. Signing up for strength training three days a week though did get me out the door, and I tried to do my runs right after my strength session since I was already out of the house.

Sunday 1/21/24
rest
Maybe when the weather gets better I'll actually get some more exercise in on Sundays but the fitness center is closed on Sundays so it remains a rest day for me for now.

Monday 1/22/24
5 mile run
I had planned on going further but I felt really run down and tired. I stopped for water after 5 and couldn't get started again so I stretched and went home.

Tuesday 1/23/24
strength/weight training
4 mile run

Wednesday 1/24/24
no activity
I've had a headache all week. Today the headache got progressively worse to where I was nauseous, my ears were ringing, and all I wanted to do was lay in a dark room. I skipped dinner and actually went to bed at 6:30 pm... ended up sleeping for 13 hours.

Thursday 1/25/24
strength/weight training
It was leg day followed by a circuit. I still didn't feel great so I went straight home afterwards.

Friday 1/26/24
no activity
It's been rainy and cold all week and I had a bunch of house things to take care of so I didn't leave the house.

Saturday 1/27/24
strength/weight training
6 mile run
I actually felt better today and had more energy.

Week 4 Activity Summary
15 miles running
3 strength/weight training sessions




No comments:

Post a Comment