Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Target Quickie

I've been so busy running lately that I've fallen behind on some of my couponing. I'm catching up this week! Here's a quick and easy Target deal I did yesterday to pick up a few pantry and freezer staples. It's certainly not health food but it's handy to have something for the ravenous kids who seem to have hollow legs.

So, two easy deals...

1. Market Pantry pasta sauce is on sale for $1 a jar this week. There is a printable Target coupon on the Target webpage HERE for $1.50 off 3 jars. So, get 3 jars for $1.50.

2. California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizzas are on sale for $5.00 each. Target is running a deal this week where if you buy 2, you get a free box of Outshine bars. You can use both a Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon on the same item. There is a Target coupon for $2 off 2 California Pizza Kitchen pizzas on their webpage HERE. There is a manufacturer's coupon for $1.50 off at the California Pizza Kitchen webpage HERE. You can print 2 coupons per computer. So, buy 2 pizzas and 1 box of Outshine bars for $10.00. Use the Target coupon and 2 manufacturer's coupons for $5 off.

3. I brought my own reusable bag for another $0.05 off.

$6.45 for everything pictured
 
I'll probably do this deal a couple more times this week. If you're not familiar with the concept of stockpiling, you can read my prior post here. The most difficult thing about couponing is that it is a very fluid time sensitive endeavor. You have to keep up with the deals. If I would have purchased everything pictured last week without coupons, I would have paid $18.84. I saved 66% this week by getting the items on sale with a promo and a coupon stack ("stack" meaning you are using 2 coupons legally on the same item.)
 
That's all for now. I'm off to run some trails today!


1 comment:

  1. I wish I was on top of coupons...shame on me. I usually just try to get a few deals here or there... :(

    ReplyDelete