Friday, August 9, 2013

Free Candy Bars

If you googled "free candy bars" and got here, you might be disappointed.

If you got here before 8/18/13 and live by a Meijer store, you might be in luck.

I was making my pies for the fair this afternoon, when I ran out of sugar! I couldn't believe it. ANOTHER trip to the grocery store. I figured I'd make the most of Meijer doubles while I was at it.

Deal of the Day
FREE!!

Meijer has single size Dove bars and Twix bars on price drop for $0.50 each until 8/18/13. There are printables for $0.50 off 2 Dove bars at both www.coupons.com and www.redplum.com . There are also printables for $0.50 off 2 Twix bars at www.redplum.com and www.smartsource.com. You can print 2 of each coupon from each website and you can double 2 like coupons at a time at Meijer so you can get 8 candy bars at a time for FREE!

Pies are done and I'm going to have a relaxing evening with my family.

What are your weekend plans?




1 comment:

  1. if I ask for a free pie will I get here as well? :) Can't wait to see your pie creations!

    ReplyDelete