Saturday, May 25, 2019

Accountability Day 4: Double Digits

Yay! I ran 10 miles today. It's the longest distance I've run this year.

After my totally craptastic run outside yesterday I opted to run on the indoor track. I'm getting my sleep cycle turned around after working nights the last 2 nights. Last night I got to sleep around 2 am. Woke up at 10 am today but was still groggy and stiff. I did a "warm up" by vacuuming my entire house. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise - vacuuming is hard work. I completely soaked the shirt I was wearing.

Made it to the fitness center just after 1 pm. This is the last weekend of their "winter" hours. After Memorial Day they close at 1 pm on Saturdays. Ran 10 miles on the indoor track. Even indoors though I could feel the heat coming through the windows. It started raining outside as I was completing mile 7. The rain stopped by the time I was done. It was pretty much a sauna outdoors.

Hopefully I'm tired enough now that I can go to sleep earlier tonight. I'm back to day shift tomorrow with a 4 am wake up time.

No comments:

Post a Comment