Thursday, December 4, 2014

Random Facts About Me

Confession... I got the kids off to school then meant to be productive but fell asleep on the couch... until 11am!!  ... but I feel wonderful now. I'm such a night owl it's pathetic.

No running or work today (Wednesday). Total rest day. Spent the day catching up on other things and other people's blogs and got tagged to share these facts about myself from Beth's Shut Up + Run blog. So here are my random facts...

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Park (at work)
2. Mommers (a kid thing)
3. HP (friends from med school and residency)
4. Mommasita (another kid thing)

Four jobs I've held:
1. dance teacher/choreographer
2. waitress
3. telemarketer
4. sold sporting goods at Sears

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Replacements
2. The Hunt for Red October
4. St. Elmo's Fire
4. Star Wars

Four books I'd recommend:
1. Into Thin Air (Jon Krakauer)
2. A Life Without Limits (Chrissie Wellington)
3. Elite Minds (Stan Beecham)
4. Wild (Cheryl Strayed)

Four places I've lived:
1. Indianapolis, IN
2. Bloomington, IN
3. Columbus, IN
4. Kalamazoo, MI

Four places I've visited:
1. Kenya (most of the country)
2. Costa Rica (most of the country)
3. Kenai, Alaska (where hubs booked a hotel that didn't exist)
4. Cozumel, Mexico (favorite place to dive)

Four things I prefer not to eat:
1. anchovies
2. rhubarb
3. worms
4. bugs

Four of my favorite foods:
1. raw oysters
2. ahi tuna
3. good chocolate
4. goat cheese

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Food Network Challenge
2. college basketball
3. ...ok, I really don't watch TV!

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. My older daughter learning to drive
2. Going someplace warm for Spring Break
3. Seeing friends at the Napa Valley Marathon
4. Watching my younger daughter dance

Four things I'm always saying:
1. I'm cold
2. We're leaving in 5 minutes
3. Scoot over! (to the dog)
4. Love you, see you tonight (to the kids)

OK, your turn. If you got through this you have to share at least 4 random facts about yourself. If you have a blog tell all!

2 comments:

  1. Random facts:
    1. Placed 1st in both state and national karate tournaments
    2. I am HoH (hard of hearing)
    3. I have monkey feet!
    4. I hate most seafood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 random facts:
    1. I was put on this Earth to be a Mom.
    2. I HATE Christmas movies.
    3. I prefer, no insist, that my back NOT be to the door...any door (restaurants, offices, anywhere).
    4, My greatest fear is that I, or someone I love, will drown/suffocate.

    ReplyDelete