Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Indecision

Ughh... I can't stand it! I'm sick. It started out as a little tickle in my throat and some tiredness last week. I went from working the 6:30 am shift to the overnight shift for a couple nights so I thought my sleep was all screwed up again. However.... now I'm coughing and my head alternates from being totally stopped up to running like a faucet and all I want to do is curl up in bed but I can't relax because I have a million things to do.

It's absolutely freaking gorgeous outside. Perfect fall weather. I am suppose to run 10 miles today, then 20 tomorrow. I don't have a fever. I ran 5 yesterday and felt better after I ran but it was an effort to get out of the house.

Everyday it seems like more and more of an effort to get my run in. I think I'm getting pretty burned out on it. I like to run but the longer runs have really turned into a big time suck. I keep thinking this is my last "big" week of running before my taper. This time next week, I'll be sitting by a pool in the Bahamas on Fall Break with my family.

I know that how I run on November 2nd depends on the training I put in NOW. No such thing as cramming or pulling an all-nighter for this run. I honestly don't know if I've put in enough training for this. I also don't know if I want to put in this much training again if I don't make my goal time. Some days I really believe I can pull it off but some days I just want to give up and lay on the couch all day.

I need some motivation!

1 comment:

  1. Go HaeWon Go! You can do it!!!!! :)
    I think that although the weather is nice, the changes are affecting us. I have been denying the fact that I have a sore throat, that I am sluggish, tired, cranky....etc...all along still trying to workout and thus complaining about my crappy workouts! HA! It's always something isn't it?
    Well keep up the great work, you are doing awesome and you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete