Thursday, July 18, 2019

Accountability Days 28-30 and Beyond

So obviously this is a catch up post but here's the summary...

Day 28 (6/18/19)
I worked overnight so today was a scheduled rest day.

I got home at 7:30 am and found that I had a message from my email provider that they had set up a new link for me to access my email. It had been sent to me at 2 am and was only good for 24 hours. I immediately went about accessing my email, then spent the next 3 hours saving everything I felt I needed to secure from that email address as Lord knows whether I might get locked out again...

Finally, around noon, I literally dropped over from exhaustion.

Day 29 (6/19/19)
I did not get rested yesterday and it was blazing hot today.
Did a 3 mile run and felt like I was never going to make it back home. I literally had to walk parts of mile 2 and 3. Ran 11:27, 12:10, 12:30.
Worked 2 pm - 11pm in Bloomington after that.

Day 30 (6/20/19)
I was supposed to do a progression run today but that just didn't happen.
I woke up exhausted.
Got up and took G downtown for her dance class by 9 am, then headed straight to Morgan Hospital for a meeting from 10-11am. Came home just long enough to change clothes and went to my Orange Theory class by noon.
I actually felt a little better by the time I was through with my class, but after coming home and showering, all I could do for the rest of the day is lay on the couch.


So 30 days was a start. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment