Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week of November 8, 2015

Sunday 11/8 - zero; ridiculously sore from Saturday's trail run - like afraid-to-go-down-the stairs sore!
Monday 11/9 - zero. Worked 6:30 am - 3 pm then worked the IU-Bellarmine Basketball game. Got home at 10:30 pm. Still sore.
Tuesday 11/10 - zero. Worked 6:30 am - 3 pm. Still sore.
Wednesday 11/11 - zero. Just didn't get it worked into my schedule today.
Thursday 11/12 - 1 mile. My hearts been doing a weird pounding all week. Not fast but I can feel it just pounding in my chest as well as in my upper abdomen. Not painful but bothersome and distracting. Very windy so I tried the hamster track but felt winded after a mile and stopped. Didn't feel good overall. Still coughing.
Friday 11/13 - 5 miles. Still very windy out so went to the safety of the hamster track and did OK.
Saturday 11/14 - 6 miles. Nice easy run on the Monon. Weather was great and I finally felt good.

Total for week: 12 miles

Updates...

Stuff has been taken to Goodwill.


Did quite a bit of grocery deals this week.

Took the "Christmas Pledge" and plan to have all Christmas things done by December 1st except maybe getting the tree up because...

Got around to ordering new carpet for the living room. Room will be measured on Tuesday and install date will be determined after that.

1 comment: