Saturday, March 23, 2013

Training Notes

Well, my training this week wasn't a total bust but it wasn't what I had planned either. Maybe the problem was that I didn't have much planning... Plus, we had some other stuff happen. My sister-in-law became very ill and was hospitalized in the ICU. She was very critical for a  couple days and we spent the day Wednesday with family at the hospital, then it was back home in time to drive the kids around. Thursday, I plain didn't get much done. I did work stuff in the morning then couldn't get motivated to get out the door again. Friday, I got 5 miles in. This morning, I got another 5 miles in. So week 5, 20 miles.

The sun is shining now but I have to go to work. I'm hoping to be more motivated this coming week.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry about your sister in law, I hope she is doing better. Let me know if you need help with anything. I was doing great with my workouts and runs until Thursday when I got a stupid itchy and sore throat. Been feeling run down since. Taking this Sunday "off" (meaning not at the gym but home workout) Take care.

    ReplyDelete